Director of Marketing and Tourism
Office of the Lieutenant Governor – Jefferson City, Missouri
The Office of the Lieutenant Governor is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill a full time position as the Director of Marketing and Tourism. The position will be responsible for developing and coordinating messaging initiatives of the office, staffing the Lieutenant Governor during his work with the Missouri Tourism Commission and promoting tourism throughout the state in conjunction with the office.
We are looking for someone who can connect with various companies, organizations and entities throughout the state to help promote services and products offered and made by Missouri based businesses.
- Be Self-motivated
- Possess strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other common design and layout programs preferred
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Daytime travel, usually in state
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Be highly organized
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Develop and implement, in coordination with other directors within the office, an overall theme and marketing imagine, effective presence for the office through an online presence, social and print media
- Fulfill special projects as assigned
- Stay abreast of marketing and tourism trends and best practices
- At least two years marketing and/or communications experience
This position is full time, complete with state benefits.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000 Annually
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.