Public Relations/Communications Coordinator
Office of the Lieutenant Governor – Jefferson City, Missouri
The Office of the Lieutenant Governor is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill a full-time position. The position will be responsible for developing and coordinating initiatives of the office through press releases, speeches, social media posts/updates, and other forms of communications.
We are looking for someone who can work with fellow staff members to fulfill duties of the office of Lieutenant Governor and to connect with various companies, organizations and entities throughout the state to help promote services and products offered and made by Missouri based businesses.
Job Requirements: Public Relations/Communications Coordinator
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment, to be highly organized and to meet deadlines
- Creating media opportunities for the Lieutenant Governor
- Create and execute an overall media agenda for the office
- Coordinate between the office and other communications persons in the state, federal and private offices and organizations
- Organized and possess strong written and interpersonal skills
- Assist the Director of Marketing with the vision of branding the office of Lieutenant Governor
- Develop and implement, in coordination within the office, an overall theme and marketing image, effective presence for the office through an online presence, social and print media
- Fulfill special projects as assigned and proficient in Microsoft Office and basic office skills
- Stay abreast of marketing and communications trends and best practices
- Be willing to fulfill office-related duties that may arise due to the priority and/or urgency of the need.
- At least two years Public Relations and/or Communications experience
- Experience in audiovisual technology, including video production, livestreaming, etc.
This position is full-time, complete with state benefits.
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 Annually (negotiable)
Please submit a cover letter, two examples of previous written work and resume to email@example.com
Applications accepted until position filled.