JEFFERSON CITY, MO – On Tuesday, March 1, 2022, Lt. Gov. Mike Kehoe announced the ten recipients of the Inaugural Lieutenant Governor’s Women of Achievement Award.
The recipients are:
- Sheryl “Sherry” Branch-Maxwell – Charleston, MO
- Ali Kindle Hogan – St. Louis, MO
- Kathy Nelson – Kansas City, MO
- Starr Kohler – Springfield, MO
- Sharon Beshore – Joplin, MO
- Dr. Marion Pierson – Kansas City, MO
- Major General Cassie Strom – St. Louis, MO
- Libby Martin – California, MO
- Sharon Naught – Jefferson City, MO
- Stephanie Mills – Kirksville, MO
The Lieutenant Governor’s Women of Achievement Award is designed to recognize and honor the diverse accomplishments of Missouri women in conjunction with Women’s History Month. The ten recipients will be honored at a ceremony in the First Floor Rotunda on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 9:00 a.m.
“I was raised by a single mother of six, which greatly impacted my life, and I wanted to create a way to honor the incredible work women do in Missouri,” said Kehoe. “These ten recipients are diverse in talent, from agriculture to entrepreneurship, and community service to non-for-profit work. They are also a direct representation of the high achievement this award is intended to represent.”
The ten recipients will be highlighted in features over the coming days on Lieutenant Governor Mike Kehoe’s social media pages and the office website.