Alzheimer's State Plan Task Force
"It is an honor and privilege to serve as Chairman of the Alzheimer's State Plan Task Force. Alzheimer's disease is a growing and serious problem for our country and our state. The Task Force is committed to hearing your input and developing effective solutions to combat the Alzheimer's epidemic in Missouri and support Missourians affected by this heartbreaking disease."
- Enabling legislation
- Task force members
- Congratulations to Washington University in St. Louis for receiving the Alzheimer's Association's largest-ever research grant!
- Alzheimer's Awareness video by Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- New report reveals care costs for people with Alzheimer's and other dementias reach $200 billion
- Interim Report – February 2012
- State Plan – November 2010